How to co-create a memorable event, with the client, to celebrate the company’s 50th anniversary?
The client’s brief
GEMA, the Pool of Mutual Insurance Companies, wants to bring its members together for a memorable time around its 50th anniversary, in the presence of its former and new directors as well as leading political figures.
Wagram & vous’ solutions
The agency conceived and deployed the overall system of the evening, including:
- The creation of a baseline “Let’s continue to build the future together” and of a visual identity specific to the event;
- A proposal for a prestigious venue, both classic and original: the Cité de l’Architecture, a highly symbolic place for the evening’s theme;
- Recommendations of original animations to punctuate the evening in connection with the anniversary theme;
- The implementation of a dedicated website for the event including a registration platform;
- The creation of a video in motion design to present GEMA and its history, as well as a retrospective on the world of insurance.
The 700 participants, to whom personalized paper invitations made by a calligrapher were sent, were welcomed at the Cité de l’Architecture by hostesses equipped with tactile tablets. Everyone was given a red carnation to stitch on a foam and plant structure in the shape of the “50” to symbolise GEMA’s 50 years of blooming.
The participants enjoyed a cocktail dinner in the famous Gallery of Casts while strolling among unique works of art.
During the evening, several personalities spoke on stage: GEMA’s board members, the Ministers Mr. Arnaud Montebourg and Mr. Michel Sapin, Mrs. Carole Delga, the Secretary of State, and the Secours Populaire’s president, Mr. Julien Lauprêtre. A live video capture device retransmitted the contents of the speeches to all participants in the Gallery.
The participants were also able to enjoy various activities throughout the evening: a cocktail party, speakers who presented the collection’s main works of art, tactile tables with quizzes on the history of insurance to collect donations for the benefit of the Secours Populaire. Meanwhile, a photo studio had been set up, as well as a wall on which everyone had come to write their wishes for GEMA, thus creating of a colourful collective work.
The traditional giant birthday cake was, of course, decorated in GEMA’s colours and shared between all the guests!
This event became a highlight of GEMA’s life as a company. This evening marked the employees’ spirits, thus allowing to rally around the common project: to strengthen the bonds between members and to nurture the group’s shared culture. It was an important moment that created beautiful memories still mentioned by many staff members up to today.